What is it?
Fibromyalgia presents as burning, achy or tingling pain that is felt above and below the waist and on both sides of the body and is lasting longer than 3 months.
The most common symptoms of fibromyalgia are:
- Pain and stiffness all over the body
- Fatigue and tiredness
- Depression and anxiety
- Sleep problems
- Problems with thinking, memory, and concentration
- Headaches, including migraines
How do we diagnose?
Your assessment for fibromyalgia may include:
- Medical history
- Physical exam
- Blood test(s) which may include complete blood count (CBC), erythrocyte sedimentations rate (ESR), C-reactive protein, creatinine kinase and thyroid function (+ Rheumatoid Factor)
- Infectious diseases are often at the “root cause”
What treatments we offer for it?
Fibromyalgia comes in two forms.
- The most common form stems from an injury. This form is best treated with infusion therapy, specialized manual therapy, brainwave training and medication.
- The other form is an autoimmune form in which the symptoms are caused by a combination of infections and decreased adrenal function. The infections are typically in the intestinal tract, sinuses, and teeth. And although they are infections, they are often without symptoms and overlooked. These infections are treated using natural therapies like ozone therapy and nutrition.
How you will improve?
The goal of your plan is to relieve your symptoms, which may include pain, fatigue, digestive issues, and depression.
Contact us today for more information or fill out the form below for an appointment.
Make an Appointment
Do not wait any longer and request an appointment with our clinic today!